Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: SIX Steel Porsche 914 Wheels - 15x5.5
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
EDIT - PRICE DROP TO $100 FOR ALL SIX

I have SIX Porsche 914 wheels. They are wider than the normal VW wheel (5.5" vs. 4.5") with a little more offset I think.

These are GERMAN MADE wheels - not chinsey Brazilian or Chinese modern pieces. These were used by a 914 racer, so not perfect cosmetically, but easily stripped and painted.

$100 for ALL SIX. That's $16 each for German wheels. Will not break up set - all or nothing.

* I WILL consider trades for other VW/Porsche wheels, parts etc. *

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
rhodyguy
Great wheels for 4 lug VW aircooled too.
914_7T3
Any Centers or hubcaps for these? Also interested in the backspacing as they may not fit the disc conversion on my Beetle.
bdstone914
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ May 29 2018, 10:15 PM) *

Any Centers or hubcaps for these? Also interested in the backspacing as they may not fit the disc conversion on my Beetle.

They are 914 offset not VW. Will put the wheels further towards the inside on a Beetle. VW rims are plentiful.
greggearhead
No hubcaps, but those are available all over the VW world, and with the additional backspacing, should fit with a disc conversion better.
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
I thought these would go quick at this price.

Willing to trade for other Porsche/VW Parts. Carbs, wheels, steering wheels, speed parts etc.
greggearhead
Drop to $100 for all 6
Montreal914
Free bump icon_bump.gif

...Can you post pictures of the mid engine Matra Murena in the background popcorn[1].gif
greggearhead
I'll try to do that tomorrow. Watching the Pikes Peak Hillclimb now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.