Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB:: 914/6 gt bumper / valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SierraNevada
HI looking for a rear valance, front valance, and front fiberglass GT bumper for a flared car!

Anyone got any used stuff? Located in L.A. chowtime.gif
mepstein
MSDS makes a very nice rear valance. it's the only one I've seen that fits a flared car. The owner, Marty is on this site and a great 914 guy.
SierraNevada
Thanks! I probably would have never found Martin's valance through google
burton73
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 29 2018, 06:36 PM) *

MSDS makes a very nice rear valance. it's the only one I've seen that fits a flared car. The owner, Marty is on this site and a great 914 guy.

I can swear by MSDS rear valance. Great piece and a perfect fit.

Bob B
tygaboy
I need one of these, too. I can't quite tell from the MSDS site but it looks like it comes with no exhaust cut outs. Is that correct?
Thanks in advance.
Chris
mepstein
QUOTE(tygaboy @ May 30 2018, 09:18 AM) *

I need one of these, too. I can't quite tell from the MSDS site but it looks like it comes with no exhaust cut outs. Is that correct?
Thanks in advance.
Chris

I believe so but it's best to call or PM Marty. He goes by "Maltese Falcon" on World.
burton73
QUOTE(tygaboy @ May 30 2018, 06:18 AM) *

Thanks in advance.
Chris

That is right. a nice primer on the part.

Bob B
SierraNevada
Anyone got a nice fiberglass front bumper without the oil cut-out? Do they even make them?
jmitro
I bought a fiberglass front and rear bumper from QRS fiberglass; non GT style
SierraNevada
Just checked it out. Loved it but it doesn't have fog light cut outs that I need.
jmitro
QRS? I bought one with foglight cutouts; just have to call and talk to him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.