Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: set of 5 2.0 Fuchs, Caps, and Lugs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ferg
Extremely nice set of 2.0 Fuchs with lugs and mint center caps. Honestly, these are the nicest set I have seen that have not been pro refinished. The center caps are not repro's and are nicest I've come across. Lugs could use a tumble and refinish.

1k is the price. Local pickup, Boulder Colorado
rhodyguy
WOW mike! Super deal on what looks like a super package. Just wheels are worth $350+ each in that condition.
ValcoOscar
WTF.gif great deal.

Wish you were closer headbang.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 30 2018, 12:49 PM) *

WTF.gif great deal.

agree.gif Just the caps and bolts are worth half the asking price.
burton73
Ferg,

I would like them but I cannot pick up the wheels. I could send you empty boxes and a call tag to get them back to my office by UPS. Maybe you have another idea how I could get them.

Eric @ PMB may help us out if we can get them there but Sandy is still some distance from you.

Bob Burton Inglewood CA
burton73
PM sent
rhodyguy
A busy tire/wheel store should have boxes. 17" are perfect. This allows for a nice bubble wrapped diameter. Usually each wheel has it's own box 2 per shipping box. Are there Les Schwab (my local store gives them away) stores in Colorado?
mepstein
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 30 2018, 04:30 PM) *

A busy tire/wheel store should have boxes. 17" are perfect. This allows for a nice bubble wrapped diameter. Usually each wheel has it's own box 2 per shipping box. Are there Les Schwab (my local store gives them away) stores in Colorado?

Medium heavy duty boxes at Lowes or Home Depot. 2 per box.
Ferg
Somebody local is coming Saturday.

I will update after that.

Thanks all.

Ferg beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
Local pickup. Perfect smilie_pokal.gif no box quote wait ship time kill.
Woodside914
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 30 2018, 10:06 AM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 30 2018, 12:49 PM) *

WTF.gif great deal.

agree.gif Just the caps and bolts are worth half the asking price.

Ditto.....agree.gif
Great Deal.. Really Nice..
Ferg
Sale pending, buyer is driving 12 hours to get em! driving.gif
pete000
Wow nice wheels, great price !
rhodyguy
Worth the drive.
burton73
Yes gone now but it was a sweet deal.

Money in the bank, money in wheels? A better investment.

Bob B

mxkinn01
Yes the drive was a little over 12 hours (traffic construction on the I70 slow d us down). Yes they are as Mike described, one extremely small nick on one wheel (it will be the spare) and a small bit of orange over spray on one wheel. Anybody have advise on how to get it off with damaging the wheel. 000 steel wool???
Yes worth the drive, the deal was sweet, Mike was a great guy and the scenery in northern Utah and Colorado is beautiful. Back to Vegas it is.
eric9144
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Jun 2 2018, 05:22 AM) *

Yes the drive was a little over 12 hours (traffic construction on the I70 slow d us down). Yes they are as Mike described, one extremely small nick on one wheel (it will be the spare) and a small bit of orange over spray on one wheel. Anybody have advise on how to get it off with damaging the wheel. 000 steel wool???
Yes worth the drive, the deal was sweet, Mike was a great guy and the scenery in northern Utah and Colorado is beautiful. Back to Vegas it is.

Goof off will work without damaging the finish, congrats on the wheels beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.