Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Near Claremont, CA ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
goose2
Do we have any members near Claremont CA? I might need someone to pick up and ship some parts to me in Oregon. I'd reimburse expenses of course and happily pay for your time. pray.gif
Aaron Cox
you missed me by a few days....

i just mived back from pomona ~10 mins away....

sad.gif
SLITS
What and where and when.........I might be able to get up there

And are you saying you have a ****gasp****Ford 109E in your Bugeye Sprite?

PS...won't be back till Sunday.....
goose2
Slits.....When might be anytime in the next week or two...where is Claremont, that's all I got for now....what is what I can't tell because its such a good deal someone else might get it...hehehe, but its big and heavy, maybe 100 lbs. Actually I may have found a deal on a 911 front suspension...I know nobody here would buy it out from under me. Let me know if we might work something out.
Thanks, Randy

oh...yes I have a bugeye with a 109E...old FFord cheater motor, 140HP on the dyno...about 1600 lbs.....it's gradually being rebuilt now after 20 years storage
lagunero
Hey Randy, I'll be out there next week as well. Claremont is off I-10 east of the 57.
Eric_Shea
Hey, I just got a great deal on a complete front end from this guy in Claremont w00t.gif
goose2
Well...the deal has pased me by...someone else got it. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but the price was nice...went for $160 on ebay. 73 911T with vented rotors. That would make it M caliper, 3" bolt spacing, right? Oh and Eric...want me to arrange to ship that front end for you dry.gif .

Anyway...thanks for all the offers for help. If anyone needs similar assistance from the Eugene Orygun area I'll be here.
Eric_Shea
Bummer. Sorry you lost it sad.gif

If you can trim that local guy down, maybe that would be a good front end for you.

Hang in there... you'll get what you want. How about a few of those other links??

Also... PM the seller. A lot of times the buyers back out when they don't have the shipping resources.
goose2
Eric...none of the others have panned out...but the local guy has said he'll take 500 for a complete front from a '75 Targa with only 56k miles. Has Boge strut inserts. Whaddya think? I won't have to ship it...probably save 100 bucks on that at least. Also, someone on the list has been working on a Volvo caliper conversion...I guess it will bolt to 3" strut...opinions?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (goose2 @ Jun 12 2005, 04:57 PM)
Eric...none of the others have panned out...but the local guy has said he'll take 500 for a complete front from a '75 Targa with only 56k miles. Has Boge strut inserts. Whaddya think? I won't have to ship it...probably save 100 bucks on that at least. Also, someone on the list has been working on a Volvo caliper conversion...I guess it will bolt to 3" strut...opinions?

a 75 front end will have 3.5" spacing, and thus A calipers.....

AA

(doing the volvo swap in a month or so...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.