Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stock Bosch 2.0 Fuel Injector 019 vs FJ67 Replacement
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
This is a side by side comparison for the SMP FJ67 and a Bosch 019. First up is the FJ67 nozzle tip is shorter. Second the FJ 67 has 3 spray heads, the Bosch has one. Original rubber O rings work fine, just like on the Bosch. Hose is shorter but not a real problem. The FJ67 has a different connector, hard to tell but the pins are more to the top of the plug and the whole frame is larger. I suspect the correct connector for this injector is the one used on the 1.8 Bosch. I am going to take the injector to the local parts store and see what will fit. This is going to require the injection wire harness to be modified.
Lastly I have not been able to find the specifications for the FJ67. Websites on say that it replaces the 2.0 injector.
914_teener
Test it.

914Sixer
Going to keep the FJ 67 new.
jcd914
Not the 1.8 injector connector, looks to me like the standard 1.7 or 2.0 connectors should fit.

Jim
TheCabinetmaker
The shorter hose to the rail is a bonus.
rjames
QUOTE(jcd914 @ May 30 2018, 10:59 PM) *

Not the 1.8 injector connector, looks to me like the standard 1.7 or 2.0 connectors should fit.

Jim

agree.gif

Any update on this? Does the FJ67 work as a suitable replacement for the original Bosch injector?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.