Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have a healthy 2.0l that needs a home in SoCal?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tdskip
Getting an education on building a 1911 from a spare 1.7 L engine, but seems worthwhile to shake the tree to see what you have hanging around.

Thanks!
amfab
QUOTE(Tdskip @ May 30 2018, 01:30 PM) *

Getting an education on building a 1911 from a spare 1.7 L engine, but seems worthwhile to shake the tree to see what you have hanging around.

Thanks!

I am not certain what you are saying, but if you are looking to buy a motor I have a 2.0 that I was going to sell. The P.O said it was a 2100 with 5k on the clock but I have no verification.
Im doing a 6 conversion over th next year or 2 so it is just sitting in Calabasas.
Been out of the car for about 12 months was running fine, just leaking a little at the taco.
-Andrew
Tdskip
QUOTE(amfab @ May 31 2018, 01:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Tdskip @ May 30 2018, 01:30 PM) *

Thanks!

I am not certain what you are saying, but if you are looking to buy a motor I have a 2.0 that I was going to sell. The P.O said it was a 2100 with 5k on the clock but I have no verification.
Im doing a 6 conversion over th next year or 2 so it is just sitting in Calabasas.
Been out of the car for about 12 months was running fine, just leaking a little at the taco.
-Andrew

Pm sent
johnvan8
I have a FAT performance 2056 and located in Orange County.
John
Tdskip
PM sent
ValcoOscar
I may be interested if TDskip passes.

Oscar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.