Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914.347.806.10 Steering Wheel & Hockey Puck
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
Very nice 380mm steering wheel part number is 914.347.806.10 and is dated 8/70. Has been recovered by Dallas Custom Steering Wheels with a thick leather grip of 3 5/8" comes with the best after market Hockey Puck horn button with correct hardware and rubber plunger. Price is $1,250 includes insured shipping in the USA.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Mblizzard
To be clear, I am asking out of my lack of knowledge and I am not questioning your price.

Is the $1,250 price due to the 914-6 Part #?

70/71 914-6 Part #'s
914.347.803.10 Hard Rubber Wheel
914.347.806.10 Leather Wheel
mepstein
$850 for a thick wrap 914-6 wheel and $400 for the hockey puck is actually a very good price. You would probably spend $5-600 for the core wheel and another $500 to get redone and shipped. There is no better looking combo in a 914.
Mike Fitton
Can't duplicate this setup for the money. Thick grip from Dallas is $469 plus shipping both ways $50, core wheel 806.10 with nice original spokes is $500 and best repro hockey puck including all the backside hardware is $400.
Mike Fitton
A couple other options too. With a like new butterfly horn pad instead of hockey puck for $1,025 or no horn pad at all for $875.

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Beautiful wheel, hockey puck and butterfly. Great price. I am sure I have that much in my wheel, hockey puck and butterfly. beerchug.gif
Super90
Sent you a PM. Dont see where the tab for the horn wire goes with the puck set up. My car is a 74 with the female plug at end of the wire up thru the column & wheel. Is the male tab there & I cant see it because of the pics angle? Thanks.
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(Super90 @ Jun 2 2018, 09:16 AM) *

Sent you a PM. Dont see where the tab for the horn wire goes with the puck set up. My car is a 74 with the female plug at end of the wire up thru the column & wheel. Is the male tab there & I cant see it because of the pics angle? Thanks.

No for '74 I think you can only use the butterfly horn pad, but not positive. I have the plastic spacer with the wire and cancel ring for your '74 using the butterfly pad.
mepstein
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jun 2 2018, 02:25 PM) *

QUOTE(Super90 @ Jun 2 2018, 09:16 AM) *

No for '74 I think you can only use the butterfly horn pad, but not positive. I have the plastic spacer with the wire and cancel ring for your '74 using the butterfly pad.

You can put the guts of a ‘74 horn pad into a hockey puck horn button to make it work on a 72-76
Mike Fitton
Still available.
scallyk9
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jun 5 2018, 11:17 AM) *

Still available.

Just now PayPal'd monies. Please check for email. Thanks!
Mike Fitton
Wheel and Puck are now sold. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.