Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank You Slits & Aaron!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Grimstead
Just wanted to give a public shout out to Ron for hooking me up with some donor parts off of his rollers yesterday. smilie_pokal.gif

I think the front trunk piece is going to replace my AC cut out perfectly & I'll take up the tar off of the driver side floor panel this weekend to see how much I can save out that. smash.gif

To top all this off, Aaron went out of his way to go down to Ron's and do all the cutting for me. sawzall-smiley.gif Talk about a good friend. pray.gif

Thank you both, this really helps me out. Now it's time to call the welder and get my Hell Hole fixed. welder.gif

SLITS - Please let me know how much I owe for these and I will take care of it beer.gif

Pictures to follow...
Root_Werks
smilie_pokal.gif Cool, way to go guys! Nice to see people pulling something together for another club member. smile.gif
skline
Aaron is over here helping drop/reinstall headrage's alternator, and has helped me install a new tranny smilie_pokal.gif
Aaron Cox
no prob bill/ goes around, comes around biggrin.gif

Free Delivery too lol2.gif
SLITS
Hey, you're ruining my image.........stop it!!! mad.gif
Grimstead
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jun 10 2005, 02:13 PM)
Hey, you're ruining my image.........stop it!!! mad.gif

oops, Sorry. You did make me change my phone company, does that help?
jimtab
You may not care what people say about them......but they do all say it...... happy11.gif
Dr Evil
You know Aaron and Ron are a couple, right? grouphug.gif Their love gives us all inspiration wub.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 10 2005, 04:53 PM)
You know Aaron and Ron are a couple, right? grouphug.gif Their love gives us all inspiration wub.gif

sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 10 2005, 01:59 PM)
no prob bill/ goes around, comes around biggrin.gif

Free Delivery too lol2.gif

... and thusly.... your tranny will be in SoCal Sunday evening. smile.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jun 10 2005, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 10 2005, 01:59 PM)
no prob bill/ goes around, comes around  :D

Free Delivery too  :lol2:

... and thusly.... your tranny will be in SoCal Sunday evening. smile.gif

Jen

rock on jenn!

you are da best smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.