Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 30 years pass
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mgphoto
In 1988 I was working for a newspaper in Florida. We were doing a story on the Miles Collier collection, the center piece was the totally rebuilt 917PA.
The publicity flax I was working with had to take a call, he let me wander through the shops and look what I found.
I took a selfie long before anyone even called it that.

Click to view attachment

And 30 years later another selfie. thanks ChicagoPete

Click to view attachment

Tom_T
You've aged well!

Although it looks like the 914-6GT has shrunk a bit over the years, but I hear than can happen over the years sometimes! biggrin.gif

Will you be taking your photog skills out to the Steve McQueen Car Show in Chino Hills this Saturday?

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
r_towle
you grew into a giant, what did you eat?
oakdalecurtis
You know, when people ask me how long ago some event happened, I think of the number of years that pops into my head and then DOUBLE IT for my answer!
My 914
I like your pictures. Looking at them makes me realize that its true when they say that the more things change, the more they remain the same.
URY914
I was a docent at the Collier Museum when it opened. I was the youngest one by about 30 years. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.