Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 74 914 shell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pat9146
I have finally finished my project so I am selling my 1974 914 parts car. The front of the shell is missing the right front fender. The front of the car has some rust and a couple of places it rusted through. The floor pans seem to be solid and the rear is also solid with some surface rust. I will sell the whole thing (shell only) for $400 plus shipping but would prefer local pickup to save shipping cost. I am willing to part any sheet metal section. If when I am parting out that I find there is more rust than appeared I will notify the buyer and provide pics to see if you still want that part. The wire harness in the pic is for sale for $300 as is. This wire harness (I believe) is complete with wires to the fog lights and appearance group gauges. I am having surgery on my elbow on June 19 and will not be able to part any of the car after that so I need to know before that. I do have a title for the car if someone buys it complete. I have many more parts that I have not advertised so if you are looking for someone just ask and I might have. It does not appear to have ever been in an accident. I bought it from a person that said it had been sitting for sometime. That is all the history I know about it. I am sorry I can only load one pic. My file size is too large and not sure how to change it to load more. I can send pics of different parts of the car if you PM me. Thanks for viewing my ad.
daytona
Hi,
Sent you a PM.
Bill.
mb911
Wow thats a deal nicer then the car I startes with
IronHillRestorations
I've seen a lot worse tubs. To the right person this is a good deal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.