Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BIG THANKS.........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smooth_eddy
I started a thread a week ago about having a locksmith in Seattle rework my trunk lock tumblers so I could lock my trunk with the ignition key. His estimate was $125 plus tax. It was unanimous, this board said I was getting ripped off. Joe offered to fix it for me. I mailed the lock and key to him and he fixed it and mailed it back to me in Seattle. I sent a check to pay the return postage and buy him a lunch. He retuned the check and wrote on it "your welcome" Now I have one of the rare 914's with one key that works in all the locks. Thanks Joe beerchug.gif .....I look forward to meeting you at WCC-06. Eddy
Verruckt
Sounds like a helluva guy. smilie_pokal.gif
Dr Evil
Ya, Joe-Joe F-ing rocks! aktion035.gif
lagunero
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Jun 10 2005, 05:50 PM)
Ya, Joe-Joe F-ing rocks! aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

AAAAAAAOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
JB 914
QUOTE (smooth_eddy @ Jun 10 2005, 03:46 PM)
I started a thread a week ago about having a locksmith in Seattle rework my trunk lock tumblers so I could lock my trunk with the ignition key. His estimate was $125 plus tax. It was unanimous, this board said I was getting ripped off. Joe offered to fix it for me. I mailed the lock and key to him and he fixed it and mailed it back to me in Seattle. I sent a check to pay the return postage and buy him a lunch. He retuned the check and wrote on it "your welcome" Now I have one of the rare 914's with one key that works in all the locks. Thanks Joe beerchug.gif .....I look forward to meeting you at WCC-06. Eddy

Send him some Tequila beer3.gif
Allan
QUOTE (joe buckle @ Jun 10 2005, 06:53 PM)
I started a thread a week ago about having a locksmith in Seattle rework my trunk lock tumblers so I could lock my trunk with the ignition key.  His estimate was $125 plus tax.  It was unanimous, this board said I was getting ripped off.  Joe offered to fix it for me.  I mailed the lock and key to him and he fixed it and mailed it back to me in Seattle.  I sent a check to pay the return postage and buy him a lunch.  He retuned the check and wrote on it "your welcome"   Now I have one of the rare 914's with one key that works in all the locks.  Thanks Joe   beerchug.gif .....I look forward to meeting you at WCC-06.    Eddy

Send him some Tequila beer3.gif

Just make sure it's Cazadores....
Korijo
yea, if i have another kid, i'll name it KoriJoe Sharp Cawdrey laugh.gif

he gave me carbs; awesome, rare, clean carbs!!
neo914-6
He retuned the check and wrote on it "your welcome"

Joe,

I need my checks "tuned" too! laugh.gif
Brando
Mr. Permagrin does indeed rock. smile.gif
Rand
Cheers Joe. beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Brando @ Jun 10 2005, 10:04 PM)

he does rock da haus!
skline
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jun 10 2005, 11:33 PM)
QUOTE (Brando @ Jun 10 2005, 10:04 PM)

he does rock da haus!

"Hey Kid"

What did you call for around 11 last night? I went to bed so I could get up early this morning. Call me later. I am outta here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.