Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beautiful flared yellow in Sarasota
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aircooledboy
Driving the crew around in the rented family truckster checking out Sarasota while it rains. What do I see, but a really nice yellow flared teener with 5 bolt Fuchs. boldblue.gif Kids were wiggin' out with excitement. I was so proud. wub.gif Saw the owner getting in, so I gave quick burst on the horn, but he didn't look. Had my 914club hat on and everything.

Anybody here?
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
Doug Leggins
Long Boat Key - Cool! Fantastic white beaches!!! smilie_pokal.gif

That's sort of my old neighborhood. Lived on the next island up, Anna Maria Island, for about 8 years a few years back. Had a neighbor that had a yellow 914-wasn't flared. That's the only 914 that I saw in the area the entire time that I lived there.

Over the past few years while on vacation I've seen a few other 914's in that area. One was a really trick black 3.2 six conversion. A couple of years back there were 2 914's for sale on Longboat Key. Both were sixes, both flared. One was red the other yellow. Didn't get a chance to check them out though sad.gif

Keep looking beerchug.gif
URY914
I don't who he is. He's never come to our local get togethers.
Never seen a car like that at a PCA event locally.

confused24.gif Paul
aircooledboy
I'll be darned? confused24.gif

Ya know Doug, I'm not sure now if I was in Sarasota or still on St. Armand's (sp) Circle. confused24.gif We are anxious to enjoy the area, but it has been raining since we got here Thurs. Kids are losing patience fast. wacko.gif Can only make them happy watching the geckos under the patio table so many times. w00t.gif No rain this morning, but we do have a tornado watch. Should be better tomorrow.

So Paul, do you have weights made for your car to hold it down during a huricane? chairfall.gif

monkeydance.gif
URY914
Hurricane? This ain't noth' but a little shower for us natives.

Sorry your weekend was screwed up by the weather.
Come up and go to Busch Gardens. I live close by.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.