Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grafitti Car Show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oakdalecurtis
Currently attending the McHenry Village Car Show in Modesto. Over 500 cars, and 2 914s! Supposed to be getting up to 100 degrees, YIKES! Come on out if you’re in the area.
Click to view attachment
beerchug.gif
mepstein
Did you say graffiti?
Ed_Turbo
Nice cars I see idea.gif. I am burned out from all the heat yesterday. Watch out! w00t.gif

Ed
Tom_T
QUOTE(oakdalecurtis @ Jun 3 2018, 09:12 AM) *

Currently attending the McHenry Village Car Show in Modesto. Over 500 cars, and 2 914s! Supposed to be getting up to 100 degrees, YIKES! Come on out if you’re in the area.
Click to view attachment
beerchug.gif

Okay Curtis - that's -20 points for a green canopy with a yellow 914!

Dontchaknow that you should have a YELLOW canopy to match! biggrin.gif

Actually I've seen some few in yellow & a range of other colors FS online, but there was a guy at the Coronado Speedfest in San Diego a few years back with a yellow 914-6GT (or M471 dealer option kit or tribute) with a matching yellow canopy (close color), & it looked pretty cool in the pits.

Too bad that one died last year, as it was a great mid-Sept. car show & VARA vintage races on the NAS North Island runway - just like the old school 1945-60s/70s airport races around CA & elsewhere.

Cheers!
Tom
///////
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 3 2018, 10:45 AM) *

QUOTE(oakdalecurtis @ Jun 3 2018, 09:12 AM) *

Click to view attachment
beerchug.gif

Okay Curtis - that's -20 points for a green canopy with a yellow 914!

Dontchaknow that you should have a YELLOW canopy to match! biggrin.gif

Actually I've seen some few in yellow & a range of other colors FS online, but there was a guy at the Coronado Speedfest in San Diego a few years back with a yellow 914-6GT (or M471 dealer option kit or tribute) with a matching yellow canopy (close color), & it looked pretty cool in the pits.

Too bad that one died last year, as it was a great mid-Sept. car show & VARA vintage races on the NAS North Island runway - just like the old school 1945-60s/70s airport races around CA & elsewhere.

Cheers!
Tom
///////

Hi Tom!. You know I almost always take your wise advice, so I just ordered this....

Click to view attachment

beerchug.gif
burton73
I do outside art shows. Sand bags for weight as the wind can blow and you will piss someone off if your 10x10 hits their car. Will piss you off as well if you hit your own car.

Bob B
Andyrew
Nice Curtis!

Who's 914 was also there? Was it the white one? That mini show is almost about as big as the real deal show... And this year cars and coffee is going to merge with it so its just going to be a Huge event!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.