Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting 1974 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jeeper301
This is a bitter sweet first post. I purchased a 914 with the intentions of making it a fun hot rod, but title problems and excessive rust have prevented me from moving forward. It is a 73 or 74 914 with a renegade hybrids 3.8 swap. Most of the parts are still there. Tell me what your looking for and I’ll get pictures. Or I’ll sell it whole, I’m not sure what it’s worth but I don’t have too much invested.
rjames
Can't tell if your center console has a clock in it or not, but if it does, it's working and you're willing to sell, let me know.
Thanks!
Jeeper301
QUOTE(rjames @ Jun 3 2018, 11:25 PM) *

Can't tell if your center console has a clock in it or not, but if it does, it's working and you're willing to sell, let me know.
Thanks!

Sorry; the console gauges seem to be aftermarket gauges, no clock.
jdamiano
Hate to see it get parted out. Looks like it could have been a cool car. If you don’t find a buyer for the whole car or interior I need a very good seat bottom. Pictures make yours look to be in nice shape.
PCA7GGR
Good luck with the sale.
914_teener
No affiliation....

Those look to be correct offset Rivieras for the rims.
rhodyguy
Yep. Formula Vees.
Hoppie944s2
ANY PICTURES OF THE REAR TAIL LIGHTS?
mobymutt
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Jun 4 2018, 10:48 AM) *

Hate to see it get parted out. Looks like it could have been a cool car. .

agree.gif

See if you can find a buyer for the complete car before parting it out. How much are you looking for?
Jeeper301
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Jun 4 2018, 11:47 AM) *

QUOTE(jdamiano @ Jun 4 2018, 10:48 AM) *

Hate to see it get parted out. Looks like it could have been a cool car. .

agree.gif

See if you can find a buyer for the complete car before parting it out. How much are you looking for?

If I could get around 800 I’d be happy.
Jeeper301
QUOTE(Hoppie944s2 @ Jun 4 2018, 11:16 AM) *

ANY PICTURES OF THE REAR TAIL LIGHTS?
Jeeper301
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Jun 4 2018, 08:48 AM) *

Hate to see it get parted out. Looks like it could have been a cool car. If you don’t find a buyer for the whole car or interior I need a very good seat bottom. Pictures make yours look to be in nice shape.

I’d like to try to keep the seats together at this point. They look to be original and other than one small tear in good condition
Hoppie944s2
Sent you a pm
jtprettyman
PM’ing you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.