Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 Parts Car / project - $1000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Literati914
1974 Porsche 914 parts car (, or major project car for those so inclined). Missing title. I purchased it as a project then decided against it in favor of another that I have. This car has it's 1.8L engine, side shift transmission, and exhaust all intact. Fuel tank, etc is there. It's got a single Holley carb installed too. Car does not start and I've never driven the car so I have no idea about the condition of the drive train. Lots of usable body panels but there is typical rust in the floors, longs, rear trunk, etc. - some extensive (rear trunk won't latch, seat mounts broken). It's sporting aftermarket eight-spoke REI wheels, tires have lots of tread but too aged to be driven on. Has fiberglass rocker panel covers with PORSCHE script. Original fog lights and horn are present. The dash top is pretty good but not perfect. Parts are missing here and there: ebrake assembly, front lenses, original front bumper (a late model bumper is included but not installed), etc - ask for specifics on which parts are included or missing. I'd be glad to shoot and send pics of specific areas, just ask. Asking $1,000. Located in Dallas, TX.

NOW $1000

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Literati914
Feel free to make an offer, including partial or whole trades (wheel, 5 bolt conversions, Flared fenders, etc) - I'd like to get this out of my in-law's backyard biggrin.gif
Jeeper301
What's the rust situation?
Literati914
QUOTE(Jeeper301 @ Jun 13 2018, 11:31 AM) *

What's the rust situation?

Rust is typical for a $1500 914... longs need work, floors, trunk. It's a project car - or at least a descent value on a 1.8 motor/sideshifter trans/wheels/spare body parts and running gear.

With that said, I was checking in here today to bump the ad with a price drop: $1300

Mark_S_Stuhlreyer
Early or late 74?
Literati914
QUOTE(Mark_S_Stuhlreyer @ Jun 16 2018, 11:49 AM) *

Early or late 74?

..03/'74

Now $1200.

Literati914
Bump for price drop..

$1100.

Literati914
Bump... price dropped to $1000
billh1963
You'll probably be better off parting it out
Literati914
Sold !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.