Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forest Service 914 anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Optimusglen
I did some more work on my 3D model and rendered out some new images.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
SirAndy
Needs off road tires ...
biggrin.gif
JmuRiz
Love it!

My dad would have gotten a kick out of it. He was always ribbing me about getting my 914 done and he was a forestry major and did some work for them in college and just after school. Passed last summer.
Rand
I love the off road rally scene. Moggie owns this in 914worlddom. Have you seen HIS pics?
Rand
For those who haven't seen the build from the world class brake builder.... Ahem, that's another build to look at.

mepstein
Love it!

But needs a different background.
JeffBowlsby
And some movable searchlights on the A-pillars.
Optimusglen
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 5 2018, 01:58 PM) *

Needs off road tires ...
biggrin.gif

admittedly a bit hard to see in the darkness of the original pics, here's an earlier version I had showing the offroad tread. er.. more of a streetable offroad tread. geared more towards ripping down gravel roads* as opposed to rock crawling*.

* within the confines of my imagination

IPB Image

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 5 2018, 02:05 PM) *

Love it!

But needs a different background.

haha, the nice thing about artwork is that you're not wrong, but you're also not right. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Rand @ Jun 5 2018, 02:04 PM) *

For those who haven't seen the build from the world class brake builder.... Ahem, that's another build to look at.

Yessir, I even posted in Erics build thread trying to get him to get going on it. haha
914sgofast2
I love your concept drawings. I am toying with the idea of building a “safari style” 914 for when we move to Peru in 2 years. I decided on taking my 914 instead of our Cayman or XKE because it has a higher ride height and is an easier and simpler car to maintain and repair. Do you have any more drawings?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.