Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- One Wire from 75 Harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ClayPerrine
All...

I am looking to buy the fuel pump wire from a 75 (or 76) 914. It is black with a red stripe and runs from the relay board in the engine compartment to the left side of the car under the gas tank. I want my DME in my 4.0 to have the correct wiring color codes. This is the one I don't have.

If you have a junk harness from a 75, I would like to purchase the fuel pump wire.

Thanks!
tweet
If you don't find it here, Jeff Bowlsby may be able to make it for you. He specializes in wiring. He also has his own site:
http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/
914Sixer
Clay,
Left me see what I have in the warehouse. I have a couple of harnesses.
Luke M
Hi Clay,

Check this site out.
Way better then a 42 + y/o wire.

https://4rcustomswire.com/
JeffBowlsby
You need 12 gage black/red stripe and 12 gage brown for the ground. I don’t stock it.
JFJ914
I got that color code (Black/red stripe) at NAPA. Was 14 ga , works fine.
JeffBowlsby
14 ga may work, but is undersized...per the factory schematic.
914Sixer
My harness was cut in two pieces. It is solid red though.
JeffBowlsby
Solid red is direct battery power from the battery to the relay board and or ignition switch depending on year. The fuel pump circuit is black/red on all 914s.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jun 7 2018, 09:12 AM) *

You need 12 gage black/red stripe and 12 gage brown for the ground. I don’t stock it.

I already have the ground taken care of. The fuel pump for the MFI is already up front. I just need to go from the DME relay in the engine compartment to just above the relay board where the current fuel pump wire terminates.

I would like to have a factory wire.

Clay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.