Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Grad day!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Well, I'm proud to say my son Aric is graduating from High School today. Aric's live in girl friend Cassie graduated early last week. We happy for them. We're attempting to guide them into the future without telling them what they should do. They're both signed up for basic courses at the local community collage. They've both changed their minds about a career path 5 times in the last month.... Aric went from an Architec to now wanting to pursue a career as a male nurse.... Cassie went from Horticulture to some type of nurse for kids... We support them in what ever they decide. wub.gif
rick 918-S
Cassie
CptTripps
I started out in Graphic design, then sales, and then retail, and then network admin....wait...I STILL don't know what I want to do.

I wish them the best...they have pretty good role models to look up to.
Jeroen
Congrats to Aric and Cassie!!!

Deciding on a career at that age is though (or maybe even impossible)
Heck, at 34 I still don't know what I wanna do... screwy.gif
plas76targa
Rick - congratulations to them both. One small step,and many more to follow! we trust you have guided them well and will continue to!
rick 918-S
Thanks people. Listen, on this day of births and grad celebrations take a moment to think of those that are lees fortunate than us. Specially Lil Easton Peters. I know I will be. sad.gif
Bruce Allert
Went to my Nephews graduation last night. Heavy dark clouds loomed overhead but no rain boldblue.gif A Rainbow appeared in the distance as the grads were receiving their diploma pray.gif Very approriate beer.gif

Ben Stiller was a male nurse! Got him into the circle of trust laugh.gif (Focker)! Aric, yer a lucky guy to have a Dad like Rick aktion035.gif

Praying B I G T I M E for little Easton

............b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.