Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I ... missing something?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
I think I have everything I need to get my front swaybar mounted up

Just yesterday I got the Weltmeister 22mm Adjustable swaybar from McMark (thanks dude! beer.gif). It was the swaybar itself and the solid pieces that come down to the A-Arms with droplinks.

I then bought the U-tabs from Engman and the triangle weld-in reinforcement plates.

Is there anything else I need? I've seen these funky dought-triangle brackets on some cars... do I need those for the swaybar I have?

TIA
neo914-6
I have the same bar, Do you have the plastic bushings and triangular cup bracket that holds them to the fender well? They bolt to the Engman bracket. If you need the 6 bolts, I have the correct mm and hardness that Engman spec'd...
Brando
I guess I need that traingle bracket thingamabob and the bolts.

Where can I get them all?
neo914-6
I bought a box bolts from McMaster Carr so I have been giving them away, or you can buy them from a metric hardware store. I was later told you can buy the bolts individually from MC but they were cheap. You can get the brackets and bushings from GPR and probably other places...Actually I got lucky and go my brackets off eBay. 19mm and 22mm are the same but the bushings have the different ID.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.