Mark Henry
I know sacrilege biggrin.gif
....but I know a guy who has the molds.
914Sixer
It is just a matter of taste shades.gif
ConeDodger
Mark Clapp?
Tom_T
But it's the only way mere mortals can drive anything 917-ish, but I'm not as much of a fan of the ones built with a basic VW or other flat 4 in that particular application, which cries out for a flat 6 - since flat 8 or 10 or 12 are impossible to find or buy in anything close to reasonable cost.

So why no pix Mark?

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

wes
Click to view attachment
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 8 2018, 01:15 PM) *

So why no pix Mark?

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

He's been trying to sell them for a while $25K asking. All the Lazer 917 B molds.
It's the same molds used on "Herbie goes to Monty Carlo" movie.

Here's lots of pic's on lazer 917's.

https://www.facebook.com/Laser-917-436854916358694/
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 8 2018, 10:07 AM) *

It is just a matter of taste shades.gif

Or lack thereof.

I'm interested in the molds, but $25K is too low. You'd have to pay me about $50K to take them, because it would cost a decent amount to transport them and even more for permits and for the actual explosives to transform them into a state that is proper.

--DD
mepstein
If I found a good running and looking one for a couple $K, I would buy it just because It's every 8 year old boy's dream car.

Then I would probably sell it the next day.

7TPorsh
There's a decent Kelmark GT in LA craigslist.
Unobtanium-inc
I suspect actually having one would be like the Avenger I bought once, you stare at pics and convince yourself it's cool, then you sit in it, look at it up close, and run. This one was supposed to be a on a 356 chassis, which is why I bought it, it had a 356 motor but it was a bug chassis. Pulled the motor, sold the car, never looked back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.