Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Porsche 914-6 Clone
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
David914
Hello all! Decided to put my 1973 Porsche 914 for sale. It was built in the 90's and is quite well done. Don't have much history on the car before hand but it currently has a 911 engine, roll cage, fuel cell, five lug conversion and 911 gauges. It runs well but has a tiny bit of blue. New battery and new tires. A little rust starting on the rockers. The hell hole has been repaired and looks to be well done! Interior is very nice, crackfree dash! Feel free to ask any questions. Its a cool car with potential! Looking for $12,500 US. Car is located in Olds, AB Canada. Engine code is 6115248 Out of a 1971 911T

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
kahluver
Pm sent.
Tdskip
Good morning gentlemen. Just a quick note that I had a chance to talk to the seller today and he seems like a good guy. Not the right situation for me or Gabe, but there is a good car here for someone that is comfortable with refreshing these engines ( top and specifically ).
David914
Here is a video of it running!

https://youtu.be/Xyqj05fzqlM
matthepcat
Good Price. Motor is worth what you are asking.
David914
Conditionally sold!
a9146luvr
did it actually sell?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.