Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Barely used MSD Digital AL6 + parts F/S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I have for sale a slightly used and perfectly working MSD AL-6 Digital Ignition box, mounting package, and complete unopened wiring harness bundle for sale. This is the latest MSD offering and has the easy to adjust built-in RPM limiter / not the plug in limiter modules. It is brand shiny new in appearance and works flawlessly on my 3 liter 911 motor with stock recurved dizzy (offered separately).

The Digital 6A is a microprocessor controlled, capacitive discharge ignition that multi sparks up to 3,000 RPM providing easy starts, a clean, smooth idle and quick throttle response by optimizing your engines efficiency. Above 3,000 RPM, a single spark stays lit for up to 20⁰ of crankshaft rotation ensuring a complete burn of the air / fuel mixture in every cylinder.

A sealed, locking connector keeps the minimal wiring of the 6A tidy for a clean installation in all applications. It can be run on 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines with a 12 volt negative ground electrical system and can be triggered with breaker points, an electronic amplifier or magnetic pickups.
Features:

Easy Starts
Smooth Idle
Quick throttle response
Built-in LED for system checks
Full, capacitive discharge ignition power throughout the RPM range
Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 - cylinder engines
Tach output wire
Sealed, locking connector

for instructions see: http://documents.msdperformance.com/6201.pdf

This package is offered for 150.00USD + shipping. Please PM if interested
beerchug.gif
mb911
Will you entertain offers?
914Toy
This is a good unit and a good deal.
jkb944t
That is an excellent deal on a very good unit! I use this same unit on my 2.2L E engine and have been very happy with it.

Jeff B
michaelgelling
I could use it, PM sent
forrestkhaag
Sale pending
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.