Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Give me a quote
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
My friend who drove my car to TTOD is now Snake bit and wants to buy my car.

70 with a hopped up 2.0L about 105 - 110 horse. Dual valve spring port polished 2.0L heads 86B cam. SSI Bursch. 40 IDF's long intakes, Mallory 6A, compufire 009 dizzy petronics flaame thrower coil. Lightened flywheel

Koni Adjustables all around 150lb coil overs in rear, stock torsion bars up front. Weltmiester 22mm sway bar. Poly A- arm and trailing arm bushings.

Recaro SRD seat Momo street fighter wheel. Fuchs or Mahles. Turbo tie rods new ball joints. Stock brakes with Porterfield R4s pads Braided Brake lines.

Somebody ought to alfred.gif
Bleyseng
$7500 but I saw your car before it made the trip..... biggrin.gif
redshift
Lesse.... if Hi-Fi-Guy's is worth $15-$20k..

How about $500?

laugh.gif

M
Joe Bob
Why sell? kick some ass and enjoy it....travel and see if you can do it other places....do some mixed venues and see if you can beat the ricers.... cool_shades.gif
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 11 2005, 04:51 PM)
Lesse.... if Hi-Fi-Guy's is worth $15-$20k..

How about $500?

laugh.gif

M

I did mention that it is a TTOD car in SCCA not PCA right.

So far I never lost to another Porsche No matter what it was. New old and water cooled.
Hey Miles finger.gif for 500 you can ride in it.
Scott Thatcher got a ride when we did his transaxle.
Charlesmac drove it at the Autocross last month.
Fred Hurst gave me a "Holy shit this is fast" at the same event.
rick 918-S
Hey Joe,

Don't forget the rust issue that caused the sag and the wierd stuff you uncovered with the grinder. That's a 1500.00 repair plus the spot in of the paint. Color match would be nearly impossible purely because of the age and fade. I'm not picking on you buddy, just being real. Rusted chassis' are plentiful. Your selling a hopped up engine and some great parts. If I were you I'd get the repairs done then talk about selling. Just think of how much nicer it will handle once the chassis isn't acting like a slinky when you carve the cones. I hope you don't take offence. I love your car.
redshift
How about $50.00, you let me put my mouth over the tailpipe while you redline it?

smile.gif

Sure, in gear is ok... yeah, me chained to the tow eye is cool!

M
Joe Ricard
Yea Engman kit should be on the way soon. car has like 4 shades of yellow to it. all of it very thick.

Retired Navy Senior Chief You can't piss me off.

Well Miles makes be laugh and nearly piss myself.

I know I shouldn't but I thought I would price the cost to replicate using the stripper.

got a 2.0L scattered all over the shop. side shift trans all the linkage most of the suspension except shocks coilovers and swaybar. Need a header. got carbs. Nuther Engman kit.
About a mile of rubber weather stripping.

I can see the paypay account vaporizing very quickly.
redshift
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Jun 12 2005, 10:10 AM)
the cost to replicate using the stripper.

I have 'pretended' to replicate with many strippers, they never charged anything.

I think the word you were looking for is 'whore'.

M
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 12 2005, 06:13 AM)
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Jun 12 2005, 10:10 AM)
the cost to replicate using the stripper.

I have 'pretended' to replicate with many strippers, they never charged anything.

I think the word you were looking for is 'whore'.

M

Been whoring out the yellow car quite a bit. Yea you can "try" and drive my car. We go once around the paddock if you can't clutch and shift you gotta park it.
Some of the STS guys want rides, but ALL thier girl friends do.
redshift
A German girl I dated here in town around 10 years ago lit up like the Sun when she saw my red car... and good thing the windows were down... she charged the damn thing.. leaped over the door, and looked at me like I was quite pedestrian for using the handle.

unsure.gif

The Deuchs of Hazzard?

M
Joe Ricard
GOTTA GET A 5 POINT FOR THE PASSENGER. Brings a whole new perspective to "dating interview"

Uh I can't figure out this bottom belt. Here sweetie let me help you with that.

If she don't mind she gets a 2nd ride. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.