Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Acquired: Front Bumper Top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_7T3
Looking for one in very good to excellent condition, correct Part # 914.503.023.10

Mine is a little wavy on the driver's side. I would also consider swapping the Genuine used part for a brand new one from 914Rubber if anyone is interested.

At present, this is the only part that is eluding me for my Resto Project. Please let me know if you have one tucked away. Thank you.

beerchug.gif
914_7T3
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

Not desperate yet, but getting close!

Anybody have one out there?
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Jul 17 2018, 01:21 AM) *

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

Not desperate yet, but getting close!

Anybody have one out there?

PM sent
sled9146
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Jun 13 2018, 07:46 PM) *

Looking for one in very good to excellent condition, correct Part # 914.503.023.10

Mine is a little wavy on the driver's side. I would also consider swapping the Genuine used part for a brand new one from 914Rubber if anyone is interested.

At present, this is the only part that is eluding me for my Resto Project. Please let me know if you have one tucked away. Thank you.

beerchug.gif

Good morning

While I do not have a used in very good to excellent condition or a new aftermarket from 914 Rubber, in the "tucked away" category, I "may" have a possible answer for you.

I have two brand new front bumper tops with factory labeling and with the correct part number. I also have one rear.

Finding a rigid container for shipping and reasonable shipping costs may be an issue

Sled
mepstein
QUOTE(sled9146 @ Jul 18 2018, 12:02 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Good morning

While I do not have a used in very good to excellent condition or a new aftermarket from 914 Rubber, in the "tucked away" category, I "may" have a possible answer for you.

I have two brand new front bumper tops with factory labeling and with the correct part number. I also have one rear.

Finding a rigid container for shipping and reasonable shipping costs may be an issue

Sled

I’m shipping a set today. If you have a local ski shop, buy a box from them, pack up and ask them to ship. Should be about $30 +\- to most places.
914_7T3
QUOTE(sled9146 @ Jul 18 2018, 09:02 AM) *

beerchug.gif

Good morning

Sled

I will PM you my number to discuss, but will most likely be driving back to LA from Portland on Thursday/Friday so local pick up may be an option. Thank you.
914_7T3
A big thank you goes out to Sled 9146 for offering up these parts that have been eluding me for so long. I’m always amazed at the willingness of 914 world members to help out their fellow owners.

beerchug.gif
Mikey914
Yes there still are NOS ones out there. HPH has some too. The price point is just a little more.

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.