Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VIN #'s for the list
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
Since Andy put it in my head last night I still had a bit of memory left today and I made a list of the cars at my house and took a few pics too! biggrin.gif

VIN # = 4722914398
3/72
Originally signal orange

Belongs to = my dad
current status = on the operating table in a mechanically induced coma
recieving new metal, 8 spoke Empis, Signal Orange paint (possibly with some gold pearl!!)
scotty b
VIN # = 4742910079
12/74
originally silver metallic

Owner = Mine biggrin.gif
Current status = awaiting table to be open
end result = GT with some custom mods : 2.7 or 3.0 : some shade of silver : 17's?
Slated begin date = spring 2006
Realistic begin date = spring 2025
scotty b
VIN # = 4742916343
03/74
originally Ivory

Owner = Mine (will end up in the family one way or another) (damn I need a good girl sad.gif )
Current status = GUESS wacko.gif
End result = BIG 4 banger, stock body, 4 bolt fuchs with a full polish, 904 gauge, leather int, Metallic Blue paint
Slated begin date = when the good lord adds an extra 24 hours to each day!
Realistic begin date = before death ( I hope)
scotty b
VIN # = 4722909561
?/72
Originally Signal Orange
Owner = You got it
Junker (most likely)
scotty b
Just to make some of you feel better about your rusty ass 914's heres a few pics of my Roadster.Someday...........
scotty b
View from the drivers seat biggrin.gif Can you believe the doctors actually let me out w00t.gif
What's that?
No I don't have Grey poupon on my toes
Yes there is some jelly in my gloiten
My hair is only a matter of universal rotation around Miles and a sheep humping during a full flap jack double stack
GIMME SOME FREAKIN PUDDIN DOC!
scotty b
I'll have more to add next time I go to my former bosses shop. Maybe another 6 over there.Damn it's hard to type with these long ass sleeves and buckles
john grier
Is that gh back yard ohmy.gif
john grier
I am sorry I cannot belive I did that wub.gif
GWN7
QUOTE (scotty b @ Jun 11 2005, 05:45 PM)
Just to make some of you feel better about your rusty ass 914's heres a few pics of my Roadster.Someday...........

Put the roadster up on ebay....it will probably bring 20K wink.gif biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif blink.gif beerchug.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (john grier @ Jun 11 2005, 08:04 PM)
Is that gh back yard ohmy.gif

Don't make me sick Miles on you! My cars are show pieces compared to the crap Hussey is trying to pawn off. Hell all of my doors open and shut as they should! biggrin.gif idea.gif now that I think about it, I may have a goldmine at the prices he thinks these cars are werth.........ruce beleive it or not I probvaly could get 1000.00 for that piece, but I won't! I actually have a great set of doors, a perfect top frame and a really nice speedster rear clip, so the front really is the biggest problem. sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif Of course I have a couple coupe clips to rob panels off of sawzall-smiley.gif I need help.......... screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.