Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for member by the name of beeever
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffy
Hi,

I'm looking for some help from the folks in the Central California area. I purchased a title-challenged Chrome Yellow '74 roller VIN 4742905703 from a gentleman in Lakeport, CA. The story was that this car came from a gentleman in Sebastopol, CA. As the story continues, this car was previously owned by a lady in Point Arena, CA.

This VIN shows up in the database as owned by "beeever". Does anyone know this person (or this car)? If so, your help in contacting the last registered owner would be greatly appreciated.

I was able to ask the folks at the 2018 WCR, but none of the folks had any info on "beeever".

Thanks!
davep
"beeever" may be the gentleman in Sebastopol.
No posts. and no activity here in 10 years. However there is the possibility of contact by email if you go though his profile.
We would like you to provide the info from the paint data plate, or post a photo.
Jeffy
That would be consistent with this car being in a barn in Lakeport for the last dozen years.

I tried the member email to beeever a couple months ago with no response. Also not very surprising.

Attached is a shot of the paint plate. It looks like 1219522 with a paint code of L 13 M.

The California guys at WCR told me two almost unbelievable title quest stories. One said that AAA did a "last registered owner" search for them with good results. The other was that the California DMV assisted with last owner information and issued a fresh title when a certified letter was returned unopened. I tried to get similar help from the Oregon DMV and was laughed out the door.

I figured someone's 914-radar would know about this one.

Thanks,
Click to view attachment
RoadGlue
I thought I knew of most of the local 914 owners on this group in Sebastopol back since around '00, but I've never heard of beeever or recall seeing that color car from back then.

Good luck!
Jeffy
Before the decade in a barn, this was a driveway decoration on Fellers Lane in Sebastopol.
Click to view attachment

The story was that after spousal pressure to make the 914 project go away, beeever moved on to a Beck Spyder.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.