Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NaroEscape Motorsports
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
naro914
Well...since I've tried many times unsuccessfully to figure out how I can advertise on 914world, I figured I would post something here with the risk of having it removed...

Last summer, Nadine and I officially started NaroEscape Motorsports as a track/race safety equipment supplier. Previously we just made a few 914 specific items, most notably our 914/6 conversion engine mount. But we decided to make it a full time company. We carry all the major brands for driver and car gear, brake pads (Hawk, Pagid, PFC and Carbotech) and Data/Video from AIM and Apex Pro. Plus we do data analysis and track coaching.

So if you need anything, please check us out.

www.naroescapemotorsports.com

Also...we are proud to announce we have partnered with Operation Motorsport - www.operationmotorsport.org
Operation Motorsport is a Veteran led and operated, non-profit organization that provides recovery, retraining and rehabilitation opportunities to injured Canadian and American service members and veterans through Motorsport activities. Its a great cause and we've gotten to know a few of the beneficiaries over the past year...plus the 'owners' of OpMo are great people.

NaroEscape Motorsports will donate 5% of all retail/non-discounted sales to Operation Motorsport to assist in the financial needs of the charity.
mepstein
smilie_pokal.gif

stownsen914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 14 2018, 02:59 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

+1 !
campbellcj
That sounds really cool - best of luck with the business!
naro914
thanks guys! Been slow going but we're getting the word out there.
914dave
Best of Luck!
SirAndy
QUOTE(naro914 @ Jun 14 2018, 11:29 AM) *
.since I've tried many times unsuccessfully to figure out how I can advertise on 914world

Really? confused24.gif

There is a nailed thread in the main garage with the title "Need Help? FAQ, Rules, Tech Articles, it's all here!, Links to all the important parts of the 914world site":
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94568

If you scroll down to the 2nd post in that thread it reads in large bold letters:
ADVERTISING

with a link to this:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=81132

Btw., that nailed thread has been there since 2009 ...
rolleyes.gif

naro914
Hi Andy,
Not wanting to argue, but back last year I had PM'd you asking about it and your response was:
Bob,
i'll have a look tonight and get back to you ...
bye1.gif

But I never heard back, even after sending you a follow up PM.

So I also chatted with Clay, who said:

I talked to Andy. There is some discussion going on in the admin forum about advertising. There won't be any new ads until we make a decision.

I then asked a few times again and was told 'no decision' so I gave up...

I did not know about the link you posted above and was never directed to that...after years as just a member...never thought to look there.

Anyway...obviously a bit of a miscommunication/misunderstanding here. I will look at the rate car info and get something put together.

Thank you!
SirAndy
QUOTE(naro914 @ Jun 25 2018, 10:44 AM) *

Hi Andy,
Not wanting to argue, but back last year I had PM'd you asking about it and your response was:
Bob,
i'll have a look tonight and get back to you ...
bye1.gif

But I never heard back, even after sending you a follow up PM.

So I also chatted with Clay, who said:

I talked to Andy. There is some discussion going on in the admin forum about advertising. There won't be any new ads until we make a decision.

I then asked a few times again and was told 'no decision' so I gave up...

I did not know about the link you posted above and was never directed to that...after years as just a member...never thought to look there.

Anyway...obviously a bit of a miscommunication/misunderstanding here. I will look at the rate car info and get something put together.

Thank you!

Yes, we did rework how advertising works on the site, which is why we told you things were on hold back then.

Everything has since been worked out, the thread i linked outlines the updated procedure and updated rate card.
bye1.gif

ClayPerrine
Bob...

The bus needs a U-Joint...... laugh.gif
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Strange way to treat a potential revenue source (advertiser)....especially someone who could spend their $ anywhere since the business is not 914 specific.

Thanks for supporting 914 world Bob, I'll be picking up an AIM solo from you this winter.
Andrew
naro914
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jun 25 2018, 07:11 PM) *

Bob...

??huh??
confused24.gif
naro914
QUOTE(Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You @ Jun 25 2018, 09:19 PM) *

Strange way to treat a potential revenue source (advertiser)....especially someone who could spend their $ anywhere since the business is not 914 specific.

Thanks for supporting 914 world Bob, I'll be picking up an AIM solo from you this winter.
Andrew

Thanks Andrew... No worries, all good. beerchug.gif I don't envy the moderators having to deal with everyone and everything on a forum. I know the pay is amazing, but still... av-943.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(naro914 @ Jun 26 2018, 07:36 AM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jun 25 2018, 07:11 PM) *

Bob...

??huh??
confused24.gif

You know.. the bus you threw me under....... laugh.gif

EdwardBlume
Good luck with the business Bob!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.