Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miles really is Cool
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dead Air
Think about it. I was at my motor head cousins house, out on the back deck, having a few cosmopolitans and we were talking about why my # 2 rod journal blew. He said a lean injector was making the plug hot and that was causing pre detonation that was putting stress on the rod bearing. I politely disagreed. I said that oil starvation and hi reving by the PO made it fail.
he said that the #1 would have gone first, not #2! I said "Bullshit" That peice of busted ring got in the galley and broke the motor.
Which brings me to my point. Redshift sent me a PM that put it all into perspective. They're all pigs and holes to dump money into! Everything I own really doesn't work the way I'd like and I can do two things: Spend money to fix it or throw the POS out.
Isn't that deep?!
I finally understand... Rid myself and my spirit of these things that bring me down...
Or...Buckle down, bite the bullet to make my life and my surroundings appealing, sustaining.
That's beautiful...
What a guy!
Not to take anything away from the admins.,..
But Redshift aktion035.gif !
MattR
okay miles, how much did you pay dave?

because i want a cut smile.gif
bd1308
miles is cool....he helped me out LOTS. smile.gif thanks miles.
redshift
agree.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Miles feeds me, and wipes my butt, he puts gas in my car, and cleans up after I make a mess..

I couldn't live without him!

M

(admin, please nail this topic)
bd1308
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 12 2005, 08:17 AM)

Miles feeds me, and wipes my butt, he puts gas in my car, and cleans up after I make a mess..

M

^
|
|
| skitzo?
Joe Bob
Get the zip ties and the rubber room ready....
redshift
cool_shades.gif

Oh, hi Mike... where's your thread?

sheeplove.gif
bd1308
Clay's 2 jetta motor idea is genius.....one in the front trunk and one in the engine bay....4 CV joints and 2 throttle cables.
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 12 2005, 06:17 AM)

M

Maybe so Miles.....but he's still a bad influence on you. cool_shades.gif

Eric_Shea

Eric_Shea
Get the zip ties and the rubber room ready....

Don't worry Miley-Pooh. He's just trying to "get your goat", literally.

You still are the "coolest".
redshift
agree.gif
seanery
Miles is misunderstood by many, but greatly appreciated by the rest of us biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Urban legend...he don't exist....if we were a bigger community it would be on snopes.com.... blink.gif
Hawktel
You can get vaccinated against Miles. Its required before you go over the boarder to any civilized country.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.