Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Tom Disney
FS- 1973 Porsche 914-4
Rebuilt engine. All new brakes, roters, brake lines, and much more.
$10,000 OBO.
Reply to tom2diz4u@verizon.net
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Tom D - I think you need to add which engine - 1.7 or 2.0 - is in your 73, as well as more pix for the buyers to see it's overall condition inside & out, topside & under. It will help with your sale.

GLWTS! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
iwanta914-6
I'm guessing that it's a 2.0L, but I'll wait for the seller to address that. Definitely need more info and pictures.
mepstein
I prefer when the seller doesn’t list much information. It’s easier to grab it up before other buyers come along. He did list his contact info so any real buyer can get to him.
ValcoOscar
I saw this car at Pelican C & C this past Saturday. In talking with Tom he said engine was a 1.7 but was rebuilt to 1.9. Engine looked fresh and tight, started right up and purred nicely. Both bumpers were very nice. Interior looked original...decent. Hell hole repaired. Rust repair in rear truck completed. Longs???

He's a friendly gentleman.

IMHO..would make for a nice driver with new paint and fuchs. 6-8k???

Oscar
Chip
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 18 2018, 08:53 AM) *

I prefer when the seller doesn’t list much information. It’s easier to grab it up before other buyers come along. He did list his contact info so any real buyer can get to him.

agree.gif
thelogo
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jun 18 2018, 09:41 AM) *

I saw this car at Pelican C & C this past Saturday. In talking with Tom he said engine was a 1.7 but was rebuilt to 1.9. Engine looked fresh and tight, started right up and purred nicely. Both bumpers were very nice. Interior looked original...decent. Hell hole repaired. Rust repair in rear truck completed. Longs???

He's a friendly gentleman.

IMHO..would make for a nice driver with new paint and fuchs. 6-8k???

Oscar

I remember this car

It was storred outside in west covina for a long time
It was red

I looked at it before i got my teener
A long time ago .....

Condition condition condition

Still true today

And its a shame because i know a great mechanic in azusa and a great paint guy in irwindale .

So another 10k
Tom Disney
So I wish people wouldn’t make comments when they don’t know. This car was Marathon Blue Metallic and was in my neighbors garage for about 20 years when I got it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.