Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 914-6 conversion true carrera 3.0 serial 666xxx
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
exultant1
Sold!!!1971 rust free 914 with fresh silver paint and a true ROW Carrera 3.0 engine with serial number 666xxx with 49k. Oem 6 oil tank, and heat exchangers. 911SC front suspension and brakes. Will have fuchs. Newly rechromed front and rear bumpers...currently in the shop about 80 percent done...just need to complete the interior. Looking to sell for 39500 when complete.
Let me know if you have questions or have interest.
mepstein
Sounds awesome.
mtndawg
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 18 2018, 02:35 PM) *

Sounds awesome.

I wonder what it looks like.
burton73
Is that a CIS engine?

Get some pictures of progress on the car so we can know what the car looked like before the paint.

Bob B
IronHillRestorations
Caveat emptor
exultant1
Yes cis engine and ill get pics up tomorrow
exultant1
I am not the owner, its in a shop that i bring my car to and the shop owner is finishing the build and sell to make room in his shop. PM me and i will provide all the info
PotterPorsche
I’ve seen the car. Paint is nice Surprised it’s for sale.
exultant1
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Jun 18 2018, 08:11 PM) *

I’ve seen the car. Paint is nice Surprised it’s for sale.

Yes, looks like a very nice build...Its located in San Bruno Ca. and its still at a stage where a new owner can add their own finishing touches as desired.
It also has bilsteins, and newly re-chromed front and rear bumpers
SBRNY1
QUOTE(exultant1 @ Jun 18 2018, 03:09 PM) *

1971 rust free 914 with fresh silver paint and a true ROW Carrera 3.0 engine with serial number 666xxx with 49k. Oem 6 oil tank, and heat exchangers. 911SC front suspension and brakes. Will have fuchs. Newly rechromed front and rear bumpers...currently in the shop about 80 percent done...just need to complete the interior. Looking to sell for 39500 when complete.
Let me know if you have questions or have interest.

Are pictures getting posted soon?
a9146luvr
any pictures to post?
johnhora
Pics Please smile.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Larmo63
Just write the check, you don't need any pictures.
IronHillRestorations
Would you take that remarkably marginal engine you sold last year in part trade?
exultant1
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.