Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Firewall section
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JOEPROPER
WTB
So, I don't know if this is a reasonable request but, I'm looking for a used section of engine firewall where the clutch tube cables, fuel lines come thru. I know that Restoration Design has a firewall on their website, but was hoping to find a used one that was ok. Thanks in advance.
sholman5
Early or late? There is a difference. 70-72 or 73 and up
JOEPROPER
Late. 1975.
bdstone914
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Jun 19 2018, 04:32 AM) *

Late. 1975.

I have a 73 parts car that I can cut it from. Do you have the cracked clutch tube problem on the firewall ?
Bruce
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 19 2018, 08:37 AM) *

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Jun 19 2018, 04:32 AM) *

Late. 1975.

I have a 73 parts car that I can cut it from. Do you have the cracked clutch tube problem on the firewall ?
Bruce

No. Clutch tube is not cracked. Let me know what you need for it. Thanks.
Front yard mechanic
Do you need the whole firewall or just the tube section I have just the tube section portion with the tubes cut on the inside its about 2 lbs
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Jun 19 2018, 08:38 AM) *

Do you need the whole firewall or just the tube section I have just the tube section portion with the tubes cut on the inside its about 2 lbs

Click to view attachment
JOEPROPER
FrontYard, What year is that from?
Front yard mechanic
Not real sure it came with my 76 shell on the replacement floor I'm thinking 73
JOEPROPER
icon_bump.gif Still looking. Or i should say, looking again. It's the section shown above, but late model (1975)
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Feb 18 2019, 01:39 PM) *

icon_bump.gif Still looking. Or i should say, looking again. It's the section shown above, but late model (1975)

PM sent.
JOEPROPER
icon_bump.gif Final bump before I go the Restoration Design route... icon_bump.gif
dlee6204
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Feb 18 2019, 04:39 PM) *

The section above is late model and what you are looking for. 73 and up would work.
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Mar 14 2019, 06:47 PM) *

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Feb 18 2019, 04:39 PM) *

The section above is late model and what you are looking for. 73 and up would work.

I think you're right... Mine must have been modified at some time making it look different.
PM sent to Frontyard
@Frontyard
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.