Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD:Heater Pull Cable
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dgw
Installed once and removed. it did not fit my application.

Heater Pull Cable
Part #: PCG-424-075-01-OEM
$37 new from Pelican

$15 plus shipping and paypal fees
gcrotvik
Interested. A picture or 2 would be nice.
dgw
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

it looks like it will fit in an USPS express padded envelope. If it does, it looks like shipping is 7.25.
bdstone914
QUOTE(dgw @ Jun 19 2018, 03:07 PM) *

Installed once and removed. it did not fit my application.

Heater Pull Cable
Part #: PCG-424-075-01-OEM
$37 new from Pelican

$15 plus shipping and paypal fees

That should fit up through 1974 cars. What is your car that it did not fit ? Late 75-76 ? I once got a Genuine Porsche pull cable that was to long for an early car and the bend was in the wrong place. We made it work but It made me wonder if Porsche got them wrong as I think I looked up the correct part.
Bruce
gcrotvik
QUOTE(dgw @ Jun 21 2018, 08:21 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

it looks like it will fit in an USPS express padded envelope. If it does, it looks like shipping is 7.25.

Hi Dennis,

I will take it. PayPal?

Greg
Mikey914
Interesting
let me know how this fits. The correct number from my records should end in 02
dgw
This is all very interesting. I ordered it for a 73 with a six in it. There are two other labels which you cant read in the picture. One is the factory Porsche label, the other one says this cable is for all years of 914-4. Since it was too long for my six conversion I assumed it was for a four. The long side of the cable is 40 1/2 inches long if that is a tell for anybody to determine what it really is. I acquired a used real six cable that fit correctly.
Greg, let me know if you still want it.
gcrotvik
QUOTE(dgw @ Jun 22 2018, 09:32 AM) *

This is all very interesting. I ordered it for a 73 with a six in it. There are two other labels which you cant read in the picture. One is the factory Porsche label, the other one says this cable is for all years of 914-4. Since it was too long for my six conversion I assumed it was for a four. The long side of the cable is 40 1/2 inches long if that is a tell for anybody to determine what it really is. I acquired a used real six cable that fit correctly.
Greg, let me know if you still want it.

Yes, this will work for my 74 914/4. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.