Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diving into clutch change this Sunday - anyone foolish enough to want to help?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tdskip
This is on the "turbo" car, so might be passingly interesting to see how they handled all of the plumbing. Likely will be a cautionary tale.

Not looking for anyone to do the work for me, just encouragement and occasional dope slaps.

(oh, and I am in SoCal)
Tdskip
Well I have to say you guys are smarter than I thought!

biggrin.gif
mb911
Sorry to long of a drive for me. biggrin.gif
Tdskip
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jun 21 2018, 05:46 PM) *

Sorry to long of a drive for me. biggrin.gif

Slacker
ValcoOscar
I would Tom but on Sunday I'll be home prepping for my new roll up door (rear garage).

My 2 post lift is clear for the day if you need it...concrete work was done last week so not to dusty.

let me know.

Oscar
Tdskip
Oscar!

Thank you for the offer but let's let you focus on your stuff. Good going on the lift
Larmo63
I might be around Sunday to come by and laugh at you.
Tdskip
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jun 22 2018, 12:30 AM) *

I might be around Sunday to come by and laugh at you.

I would undoubtably give you much to shake your head and laugh at, however on another discussion here and you guys convinced me to slow down and do the job once or twice right. I need to order more parts and make sure the fly wheel is ready to be used, so it's going to be another week or two.

There is little chance I will be more competent even after a week or two delay, so much hilarity should still ensue.

Thanks!
ConeDodger
I am foolish enough to want to help.

What? That is the question you asked Tom! av-943.gif lol-2.gif
forrestkhaag
Whats your address or are you using the Urban Workshop?

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.