Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Passanger Side Door Hinges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
xperu
I would like to buy the body side door hinges (2) for the passenger side of the car. Not sure if it make a difference, but mine is a 74. Please email me with price and method you want to be paid. Zip 77573. Thanks Mike Kelly
mepstein
I’m happy to cut a set off a door. I’ve never taken them apart at the pivot. No charge.
bdstone914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 20 2018, 03:37 PM) *

I’m happy to cut a set off a door. I’ve never taken them apart at the pivot. No charge.

Let me know how large a press you use to separate the hinges. Never did it my self and have a 20 ton press I want to play with.
Bruce
xperu
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 20 2018, 05:37 PM) *

Thank you so much, I just need the part of the hinge that bolts to the body, just knock the pin out and remove.
Your the kind of guy that make this site work so well. Thanks again. I will email you. Mike Kelly
xperu
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 20 2018, 05:37 PM) *

Mark, I received the door hinges today, thank you so much for your efforts. I will send you the postage. Great that you were able to remove the pins.
Also I would like to buy the front sway bar assembly if you can put one together. Mike Kelly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.