Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '75 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
cthornburg
I am new to this forum and have a '75 2.0 project for someone. It is complete, runs but needs a few items replaced, and the body is rough but not terrible, some rust underneath but no sag. I have listed the car on craigslist and here is the link:
Craig's List

I am asking $5,250 but am reasonable...!

Thanks much,

-Curt Thornburg
Tdskip
Gentlemen-I nearly missed running over to see this car in person when I was in Seattle but had a chance to have extensive back-and-forth with the seller.

I found Curt, the seller, to be a really good guy and he has another 914 that he's going to keep so let's pull him into the family here.

No interest here other than that there's a good car to be had and a new member that we should make sure to feel welcome.
cthornburg
I have lowered the price to $4,700. I'd like to find this car a new home soon, as I need the room.
914werke
can you tell us the OE color code? it looks like it may have been Palma green Metallic?
cthornburg
QUOTE(914werke @ Jul 5 2018, 01:13 PM) *

can you tell us the OE color code? it looks like it may have been Palma green Metallic?

Yes, you are correct, it is code L 95 K, Palma Green "Poly".
cthornburg
QUOTE(cthornburg @ Jul 6 2018, 11:19 AM) *

QUOTE(914werke @ Jul 5 2018, 01:13 PM) *

Yes, you are correct, it is code L 95 K, Palma Green "Poly".

The car has been sold. Thanks to all that took the time to check it out, the price was $4k.
billh1963
Congrats to both the seller and the buyer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.