Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Brown Floormats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
michael7810
Free driver condition brown mats. Probably not worth shipping so anyone in the Phoenix area or I can take to Okteenerfest. As a bonus they are in a Cocomats bag biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
mepstein
If you put them in a commercial clothes washer they will probably clean up nicely. 2nd choice is high pressure soap at a car wash.
Chris914n6
I spray my mats with diluted purple degreaser, scrub with the tire brush and rinse with the hose. It's mostly street grime so it seems to work better than the house carpet cleaner.

I'm tempted to pay shipping as they would likely look better in my beige interior than the black ones I got last year, though the black ones match my exterior and say 914-6 idea.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jun 22 2018, 07:37 PM) *

I spray my mats with diluted purple degreaser, scrub with the tire brush and rinse with the hose. It's mostly street grime so it seems to work better than the house carpet cleaner.

I'm tempted to pay shipping as they would likely look better in my beige interior than the black ones I got last year, though the black ones match my exterior and say 914-6 idea.gif

So get the beige, pay shipping and I'll pay shipping for you to send me the 914-6 mats...
michael7810
Free icon_bump.gif for free mats
poorsche914
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Jul 2 2018, 06:30 PM) *

I'll take them for my Creamisicle if you bring them to Okteenerfest shades.gif

steve
driving.gif
michael7810
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jul 2 2018, 07:06 PM) *

QUOTE(michael7810 @ Jul 2 2018, 06:30 PM) *

I'll take them for my Creamisicle if you bring them to Okteenerfest shades.gif

steve
driving.gif

Ding ding ding ding; we have a winner. I’ll put them in the truck tomorrow so I don’t forget. See you in September.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.