Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: porsche get together on long island
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
joeav8tor
Hi guys,
there was a Porsche get together on long island today...mostly 911's, one 944 and my 73 2.0 914...Ed Morrow was on his way from massachusettes with his 914 when one of his CV joints broke...his brother lives on long island, and he was able to get towed to his house and fixed his 914...I left the get together to meet up with ED before his car was picked up...attached are the photos from the event.
Joe
joeav8tor
pic
joeav8tor
pic
joeav8tor
pic
jim_hoyland
PAir of nice 914's; do you have to gararge them in Winter ?
joeav8tor
october....time to go into hibernation for the winter until the spring when the road salt is cleaned up....same thing when I had my hog...short riding season...but I plan on working on my 914 during the winter...mostly cosmetic.
Joe flag.gif
ejm
Yup....after three years of ownership with nothing more than oil changes and valve adj's something finally broke....5 miles from the GTG and 200 miles from home headbang.gif

I swapped in a used c/v and was at my sister's in Conneticut in time for dinner chowtime.gif

It was great to meet Joe...his car looks and sounds great! driving.gif

Here's a pic from the ride down in the morning
joeav8tor
ED, it was great meeting you and your daughter! that is a cool picture! we will meet again. flag.gif
Joe
solex
Sorry I missed the meet... Pictures look great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.