Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whos going to be the new brain trust?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
With Brad going on hiatus who is the new go to guy? I nominate Clay wink.gif
Part Pricer

I'm putting my efforts behind a grass-roots campaign for Britt Dodd. smile.gif
Bleyseng
I vote for Miles!

(this message is paid for by Miles Hendrix)
J P Stein
agree.gif

The message sux but the money is gud. laugh.gif
JB 914
Joe Sharp. pray.gif

we should all take up a collection and get him an extreme makeover for Neverland (upgraded bar facilities! beerchug.gif) and send him around the country helping restore teeners!
spare time toys
How about Rick Ollah for the North, Clay for the South, Scott Thatcher out East, and Scott Kline out west he always has something going on at his place beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
Do I have to be an asshole????

tat2dphreak
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Jun 12 2005, 05:44 PM)
Do I have to be an asshole????

ok, Clay and I will split duties, I'll be an asshole who knows nothing, and clay can be the one who knows everything and is very nice... I'll just pop on threads when he needs to tell some one pissoff.gif or finger.gif
VegasRacer
We could always go back to the original Dr. 914, George A Hussey IV.
tat2dphreak
lol2.gif chairfall.gif finger.gif finger.gif pissoff.gif pissoff.gif
airsix
I nominate Dan "A low-cost six conversion in every garage" Root.

-Ben M.
gklinger
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Jun 12 2005, 02:02 PM)
I'm putting my efforts behind a grass-roots campaign for Britt Dodd.   smile.gif

Um... no. wacko.gif

bd1308
redshift
I am feeling ya Paul...

Britt Dodd; Teener God

M
bd1308
wait till i get this thing back up....i'm already amazing the neighboors.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jun 12 2005, 06:12 PM)
wait till i get this thing back up....i'm already amazing the neighboors.

they are exited you can tie your shoes... they are easily impressed... wink.gif now, get off the computer and go adjust your valves!
bd1308
if you all want me to be the 914 God, you all are insane. I nominate Clay or Capt'n Crusty
bd1308
if you all want me to be the 914 God, you all are insane. I nominate Miles or Capt'n Crusty
ClayPerrine
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jun 12 2005, 06:41 PM)
if you all want me to be the 914 God, you all are insane. I nominate Miles or Capt'n Crusty

Insane? We own and love 914s so that is a given!!

BTW Britt, you need to get that thing running and bring it to Texas for the MUSR.

Series9
On a more serious note: This club is a collective 'brain trust'.

I would venture to say that there is more 914 experience in this club's members than any other group on the planet.
jimtab
Hey, how 'bout that guy with the swastika tatoo, he should be available at some point....seemed to want to "run things"......
redshift
lol

Nominate me, and we'll all be driving rented Hondas, in a week. If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve.

I second the Manson motion, any discussion?

M
grantsfo
I nominate the collective.

user posted image
scotty914
okay, why did i get nominated for the east coast... everyone would have a suby in their car lol2.gif .

my campaign slogan A 914 IN EVERY GARAGE .... AND ENOUGH JACK STANDS TO HOLD THEM ALL UP

also i am too busy being the electric gury ( and joe sharps stuctural engineer ) but i will do my best if elected

ps i did not inhale
CptTripps
I elect the collective...

There are always enough people to...

A: Give an initial smart-ass remark

B: Make sure there is a thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

C: Give a half-decent answer

D: Rebut the half-decent answer

E: Hijack the thread

F: Have the original poster figure it out himself.
Bleyseng
Since Miles won't run, how about Mueller? Isn't he the brainchild of the Mueller Bearings, the Mueller Hubs and never has a running 914. What qualifications!!!!
Prefect!!!! smilie_pokal.gif

He even has a smilie named after him! mueba.gif

bootyshake.gif
scotty914
agree.gif
bd1308
collectiveness.....i like that idea.
rick 918-S
We are 914... assimilate.gif BTW: I'm a car guy, Not a 914 Guru. I know a little about alot of things. There are many real 914 Guru's here. Sir Andy is one of them, Gint is another just to name a few.
jimtab
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jun 12 2005, 07:20 PM)
collectiveness.....i like that idea.

Commie..... happy11.gif
redshift
heh... put nicely, Jim. smile.gif

I think the answer is obvious.. Aaron. I'm not even a little joking.

At the ripe old age of 22, (says his ID) Aaron knows most answers on stock 914 questions, not to mention that he's "almost Clay-Like" in knowing all the part mods that work, and which ones work together, and dont.

If I have a question, I just wait, and snipe him on AIM, 9/10 times.

He's a bitch, not an asshole... I know that will be hard to adjust to.

smile.gif

M
ablose58
How about Britt and GUMBY from the vortex board laugh.gif chairfall.gif rocking nana.gif
bd1308
the claymation thing from the old TV show?
redshift
Yes Britt, that is a great idea...

Let's tell it all to a piece of rubber, with broken wires... (at most 'human' joints).. we can get Pokey to tap out part numbers.

rolleyes.gif

SirAndy
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 13 2005, 03:21 AM)
He's a bitch, not an asshole...

and i thought there were only "Dicks, Pussies and Assholes" in the world ...

wink.gif Andy
CptTripps
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jun 13 2005, 10:42 AM)

Oh how right you are SirAndy...how right you are...

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fu**ed by dicks. But dicks also fu** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fu** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fu** too much or fu** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fu** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"
redshift
huh.gif
redshift
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jun 13 2005, 11:42 AM)

wink.gif Andy

Is that anything like Rock, Paper, Scissors?

M
Howard
QUOTE (CptTripps @ Jun 13 2005, 08:48 AM)
Oh how right you are SirAndy...how right you are...

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fu**ed by dicks. But dicks also fu** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fu** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fu** too much or fu** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fu** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

Barman! Bring me one of what he's having!
chairfall.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 13 2005, 09:03 AM)

nope, that's from the closing scene in "Team America - World Police" ...

if you watch the movie, it'll all make sense!
laugh.gif Andy
CptTripps
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jun 13 2005, 11:16 AM)
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 13 2005, 09:03 AM)

nope, that's from the closing scene in "Team America - World Police" ...

if you watch the movie, it'll all make sense!
laugh.gif Andy

That movie is in my Top 5.

I was laughing so hard in the theatre, an usher came over with his little flashlight and asked if I was OK.

I think I've seen it 5-6 times since it came out on DVD a few weeks ago...great stuff.
bd1308
miles, if gumby is doing his thing and pokey is typing part numbers, where do i fit into this equation?

Joe Ricard
Just don't nominate me I don't know shit! REALLY icon_bump.gif
redshift
Ok, I nominate Joe Ricard.

M
jimtab
I second the nomination...lrt's get em....
SpecialK
"You remember the signal?"

chairfall.gif

That movie cracked me up!

-End Hijack-

I think since Brad bailed, everyone should give me your 914's (any condition....mint is okay too), buy a Wok (rice burner), and get on with their lives........move along...nothing to see here. cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.