Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted , buy or borrow 911 front hub (1), SC to Carrera?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mueller
Lost original drawings I made for 1st run of billet hubs BradR sold 15 years ago.

Want a set for my current 914.

I can buy outright or "rent" (cash or billet emblem)

See avatar smile.gif

Thanks,

Mike
mepstein
Mike - I’m pretty sure we have a damaged one at the shop that will suit your needs but not need to be returned. Let me check tomorrow.
Mueller
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 24 2018, 08:59 AM) *

Mike - I’m pretty sure we have a damaged one at the shop that will suit your needs but not need to be returned. Let me check tomorrow.

Thanks, that would be perfect.

Mike
live free & drive
I will sell you a set that I got from Bruce for $450 if you don't want to go through the trouble of making them. These are from the original Brad Roberts build and are 5 lug.

They have the spacers too. Never installed as far as I can tell. Includes the new bearings etc.
914werke
Dbl post
914werke
where you going to (re)make the 4 or 5 lug ver?
Mueller
QUOTE(live free & drive @ Jun 24 2018, 10:10 AM) *

I will sell you a set that I got from Bruce for $450 if you don't want to go through the trouble of making them. These are from the original Brad Roberts build and are 5 lug.

They have the spacers too. Never installed as far as I can tell. Includes the new bearings etc.

My wife bought me a $25K CNC mill and lathe last year, she'd kill me for buying something I could make smile.gif

Thanks, Mike
mepstein
Mike - I found a hub for you. PM me your address. Mark
mepstein
Shipped. $n/c. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.