Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to Find Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rickso71
I'm fairly new to all this and looking for some alternatives to Pelican Parts. I live in Derry, NH and the shipping charges from CA are significant. Any good East Coast outlets or better yet, anyone know of a someone who sells used 914 parts local to NH???
Joe Bob
You COULD try Auto Atlanta in Georgia.... rolleyes.gif
jim912928
Try GPR in california. They used to have a deal where you paid "x" dollars (flat fee) then everything shipped for free for the entire year..no matter how much you purchased. They also have some of the lowest prices.....so if you are going buy alot check that out (www.gprparts.com)
tat2dphreak
pelican is a great vendor, but I've also had great luck with performance products, paragon, CB performance, and aircooled.net...
Bleyseng
Find someone local for used parts or buy parts cars to strip.
When buying new parts, buy in bulk and large orders so the shipping cost is spread out. When I order, I buy two of things (all the small stuff) even thou I don't need it now. Seems like a local guy will ask if I have that part sooner or later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.