Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Nice Front Trunk Floor/Spare Tire Cover Panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
SOLD

This is an OEM carpeted floor panel/spare tire cover in really nice condition (for being 40+ years old).

It was living in the 'BB's trunk prior to installing a tan trunk carpet set a few years ago.

Both the carpet and wooden substructure are in really good condition (no rot or warping) ... could be perfect with a good carpet cleaning, or simply use as-is (I did) cool_shades.gif

$60. OBO. Prefer local pick up, but will ship (CONUS) at buyer's expense (probably not cheap though, due to the oversize dimensions) confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
Month end bump
euro911
Bump ... how about $50. confused24.gif ... Spring Break Special cool_shades.gif
euro911
Pre-Summer price reduction ...

$40. + shipping ?
euro911
BUMP ... $35. ???
second wind
Hello Mark...worth every penny at $35.....how do we meet to do the deal to avoid the shipping? No swap meets in site....I live in Topanga 90290 so if you have any ideas I will take it at $35....looks beautiful...thank you very much!!
gg
euro911
Later today, I'll be getting a shipping quote for another member in Nashville who inquired via PM earlier in the day (Oct 15 2020, at 2:50 PM). I'll let you know if he decides to pass on purchase.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.