Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MSD Digital AL6 + parts F/S
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
FYI I have several 914-6 applicable ignition parts listed on eBay as buy it now items and bundles / all working but not applicable to my newly installed Clewett crank fire system.

If interested in any or all of the parts, pm me and I can take down the item prior to a bid being lobbed in on that particular item(s).

parts consist of:
the 911 SC Dizzy, cap rotor and 12-14' wire to brain (ecu)

a very nice set of 911 shielded SP wires with all good and pliable ends and grommets

MSD ECU and unused wiring harness and install instructions and various electrician connectors

a new MSD coil and MSAD coil wire

bundled as one lot, i can make a good deal happen. You converts out there may need this as a bundled lot of parts..... beerchug.gif

mb911
Link?
markhoward
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jun 28 2018, 04:40 AM) *

Link?

Found the link

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=fanticr...true&_pgn=1
colingreene
I like his about me.

"Since 2002, I have never had a negative feedback. The Arab that lobbed in that bomb loves chaos. Read between the lines to know the truth."
TravisNeff
ninja.gif
forrestkhaag
That's why I run with a GreenePerformance sticker on my beater ride....

As a matter of keeping to the rules, FOR 200.00 DOLLARS + SHIPPING

The MSD Ignition box and unused new wiring harness are now for sale at 200.00 + actual shipping costs to your location
forrestkhaag
Coil & Wires sold / ECU and harness now 185.00 + shipping

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.