Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shout Out for Chris Foley and Tangerine Racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tailwind22
Chris Foley went out of his way to fab up a part that is not in stock yet to meet my upcoming engine swap. Any time a business owner goes above and beyond to meet a customer's need it deserves a compliment. Thanks Chris!
mepstein
agree.gif one of the backbones of the 914 community. beerchug.gif
db9146
Hear, hear!!

I bought the complete linkage from Chris when I was changing from a tail shifter to a side shifter and he provided great support!!!!
Mblizzard
I have a number of His products on my car. All are engineered to an exacting standard and have performed flawlessly. Ever time I have needed advice he has given it honestly even if it meant it could result in me purchasing a product from a different vendor.

A top notch guy.
Jett
Great products and servce!
iankarr
agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif

Chris came in on a holiday to help me hone my cylinders.... A master mechanic and great guy who's always generous with his time and expertise!
Krieger
Awesome guy! Awesome products!! But can he cook? poke.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Krieger @ Jun 27 2018, 11:07 PM) *

But can he cook? poke.gif

I can't right now. Our kitchen is down for a complete remodel. biggrin.gif
But my my mom did teach me well, and my youngest brother sometimes goes by the monicker "Podchef" since he did a series of podcasts about food preparation when he lived on Shaw Island (intentional Washington reference there). Some of his podcasts are available as a book from Lulu.com - The Gastrocast Cookbook.

I hope it arrives by Saturday Jeff. smile.gif Your location appears to be about as remote as the San Juans.
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(Krieger @ Jun 27 2018, 11:07 PM) *

Awesome guy! Awesome products!! But can he cook? poke.gif

It's not by chance that he is standing in front of the grill and manufactures 914 inspired grillware!
rgolia
agree.gif and once I get that 2056 he is building for me in my car there is going to be some wine drinking/celebrating to do. Oh and some spirited driving too. piratenanner.gif
Elliot Cannon
Lets not forget Ed Morrow. The guy that does all the work. av-943.gif poke.gif
jrblackbox
agree.gif Chris is the the best! but don't forget Ed
ThePaintedMan
Chris is kind of the coolest. He put up with a lot of my questions when I was just starting here. Great dude!
zoedog
Just got the redesigned lift plate today, fits my jack perfectClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
jrblackbox
I hope to be seeing Chris soon myself!
mb911
That is really a cool part.. Is it universal to all jacks?
JawjaPorsche
Chris is the bomb!
jfort
I was fortunate to buy Chris' steel fuel lines in person in March. Great product, great guy.

Click to view attachment
Rleog
Chris Foley / Ed Morrow....the heart and soul of Tangerine Racing; two incredibly talented individuals.

The car's running fine, guys. Can't thank you two enough.
dan10101
I want to thank Chris for taking the time to help me with my recent car purchase.
Very helpful to have someone you can trust on a long distance purchase.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.