Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 944 seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porsche-tom
anybody rocking 944 seats? how do they fit and look? pics?
Chris914n6
I think they are the same as 911 seats, so too big and tall.
DRPHIL914
I had a set of 993 seats in my car for a few years, its really tight, and you cant use the stock sliders, have to bolt them to the floor. not really a good option . I like the seats, very comfortable anda lot better support and head rest protection being taller, but If you don't want to remove or modify the cross support, e-brake handle and bolt thru the floor, just get stock ones redone or GTS classics .

Phil
mb911
I am looking for some 944 seats for my son's project if you don't use them let me know.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jun 28 2018, 04:09 PM) *

I am looking for some 944 seats for my son's project if you don't use them let me know.

they are sitting in my garage, in search of a project- i was thinking about putting them on a office chair swivel base ans make office chairs out of them, but have not had the time to figure that out- may be interested in some type of deal - good condition - black, pm me an email i can send pics.

- sorry for the hijack-
dr914@autoatlanta.com
never fit in a 914 correctly too big too high too bulky forget it

QUOTE(porsche-tom @ Jun 28 2018, 05:30 AM) *

anybody rocking 944 seats? how do they fit and look? pics?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.