Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lets see your parts stash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brett W
Lets see how your stash of parts looks. Here's some of mine.
Brett W
another
Brett W
more parts
Brett W
Delete
Brett W
Another stack.
Brett W
Another shelf.
J P Stein
My "stash" is flying in formation.
Ya better see stashmaster Qarl laugh.gif
Brando
I found my part stash! It was in my glove box.

user posted image

biggrin.gif
Jacques
smilie_wirdgut.gif

user posted image
ClayPerrine
I am not going to even get into this pissing contest. We will all lose to Perry Kiehl. He has a friggin BARN full of 914 parts. When I was there, he even had carbon fiber deck lids on the walls, and NOS early inside rear view mirrors on the shelf. !!!

Bleyseng
Looks like my stash room!
Brett W
I am not going to even get into this pissing contest. We will all lose to Perry Kiehl. He has a friggin BARN full of 914 parts. When I was there, he even had carbon fiber deck lids on the walls, and NOS early inside rear view mirrors on the shelf. !!!

That's why I didn't say something like "I have the biggest parts stash". I also have seen the massive barn full of stuff at Perry's place.
Brando
If this is a contest, I assure you, SLITS wins. pray.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Brett W @ Jun 12 2005, 09:48 PM)
Lets see your parts stash

that's all i have. most of the stuff on the shelf and in the boxes is actually computer stuff.

only thing missing from that picture is my set of racing schlicks (which are still on the car, which reminds me, i needa go downstairs and take them off) ...

beerchug.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.