Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air conditioning
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
smveril
AC removed from my 73 2L. Included is the inside unit with wiring harness, the dryer, the condenser, all brackets (including one to hold the compressor), all nuts and bolts, tins cut to clear the compressor, bracket to hold the spare tire, and installation manual. Basilica have every part for the complete AC system that I took off my 73.

I can send photos to anyone interested since I am having difficulty attaching photos

$250 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
9144me2enjoy
PM sent.
euro911
Just an FYI, each post is limited to 4MB worth of attached images (or any other attachments). You can resize your original images to reduce file size in any photo editor program, or you can add additional images in successive posts if you don't resize them.

Hope this helps.
smveril
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jun 30 2018, 10:08 AM) *

Just an FYI, each post is limited to 4MB worth of attached images (or any other attachments). You can resize your original images to reduce file size in any photo editor program, or you can add additional images in successive posts if you don't resize them.

Hope this helps.

smveril
QUOTE(smveril @ Jun 30 2018, 10:33 AM) *

Hope this helps.

smveril
QUOTE(smveril @ Jun 30 2018, 10:34 AM) *

Hope this helps.

smveril

Hope this helps.

smveril
QUOTE(smveril @ Jun 30 2018, 10:37 AM) *

Hope this helps.

Last photo has the bracket for the compressor
smveril
QUOTE(smveril @ Jun 30 2018, 08:31 AM) *

AC removed from my 73 2L. Included is the inside unit with wiring harness, the dryer, the condenser, all brackets (including one to hold the compressor), all nuts and bolts, tins cut to clear the compressor, bracket to hold the spare tire, and installation manual. Basilica have every part for the complete AC system that I took off my 73.

I can send photos to anyone interested since I am having difficulty attaching photos

$250 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment

The compressor has a bracket that bolts to the one on the car. If a modern compressor can be bolted the this bracket it could be bolted on as the original
kahluver
QUOTE(smveril @ Jun 30 2018, 11:44 AM) *

$250 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment

The compressor has a bracket that bolts to the one on the car. If a modern compressor can be bolted the this bracket it could be bolted on as the original

I'll take it if it's still available. Pm sent. Thanks
smveril
QUOTE(kahluver @ Jun 30 2018, 11:24 PM) *

QUOTE(smveril @ Jun 30 2018, 11:44 AM) *

$250 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment

I'll take it if it's still available. Pm sent. Thanks

Both potential buyers declined to purchase the AC system so it is still for sale.
smveril
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.