Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free set of Rims "REI"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
simonjb
Hi,

My car had these 4 lug rims on it when I purchased the car. 15 x 5.5 "REI" . Made in USA. Very nice condition. Free pick up in Stamford, CT.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
nditiz1
QUOTE(simonjb @ Jul 1 2018, 06:18 AM) *

Hi,

My car had these 4 lug rims on it when I purchased the car. 15 x 5.5 "REI" . Made in USA. Very nice condition. Free pick up in Stamford, CT.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

I'll pay to have them shipped to me as I have some beetles that can use them.
simonjb
Sorry - but Unfortunately just don’t have the time to ship them. Pick up only. Thanks
euro911
QUOTE(simonjb @ Jul 1 2018, 08:04 AM) *
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Jul 1 2018, 07:37 AM) *
Sorry - but Unfortunately just don’t have the time to ship them. Pick up only. Thanks
I ran into a similar situation last year (except the wheels weren't FREE), where a seller (not on World) didn't want to spend time boxing up some ATS wheels for shipping.

I was truly fortunate, as a World member (Mary Shortridge aka:Buttercup), who lived close to the seller intervened, picked up the wheels, boxed them up and dropped them off at FedEx for me. Of course I arranged and paid for shipping and boxes ...

Maybe another member, who's also in CT (or close by enough) would be willing to do the same for you - doesn't hurt to ask
simonjb
"SOLD"
rick 918-S
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 1 2018, 01:28 PM) *

QUOTE(simonjb @ Jul 1 2018, 08:04 AM) *
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Jul 1 2018, 07:37 AM) *
I ran into a similar situation last year (except the wheels weren't FREE), where a seller (not on World) didn't want to spend time boxing up some ATS wheels for shipping.

I was truly fortunate, as a World member (Mary Shortridge aka:Buttercup), who lived close to the seller intervened, picked up the wheels, boxed them up and dropped them off at FedEx for me. Of course I arranged and paid for shipping and boxes ...

Maybe another member, who's also in CT (or close by enough) would be willing to do the same for you - doesn't hurt to ask

Mary is awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.