Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: July 4th All American Cruise-In
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ed_Turbo
Hello teeners!

Peterson Automotive Museum will be having a cruise-in/cars and coffee this Wednesday July 4th, 2018. Come celebrate America’s birthday and check out all kind of cars that made Southern California the home of car culture. driving.gif flag.gif shades.gif

Website Link

Me and my buddies will be there. Check out my 914 and be like “that’s that guy ed_turbo on the forums with the ‘75 rossa corsa 914 drooley.giflol-2.gif

Hope to see you there and say hi.

Click to view attachment

-Ed
Maltese Falcon
Will try and make that one...thx for posting Ed !
Steve
I will also try to make it, even though our cars are far from “all american”
I also have not seen the Porsche exhibit yet.
Steve
Who’s going ?
Maltese Falcon
Small mix of 911/ 914 today at this All American cruise-in. Gary, Sherwood, Harry W, Mattylite among the locals...sorry to have missed you Ed --your car has an interesting history ! driving.gif
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Cali Climate
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Memories of Jerry Garcia aktion035.gif Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Still an aircooled SIX, this one is either a Yenko, or a tribute: has an enormous LUMPY camshaft in it driving.gif Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Last one for now, front hood of a 3.6L 911 hot rod Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo
Click to view attachment

-Ed

Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jul 4 2018, 11:12 AM) *

Small mix of 911/ 914 today at this All American cruise-in. Gary, Sherwood, Harry W, Mattylite among the locals...sorry to have missed you Ed --your car has an interesting history ! driving.gif
Click to view attachment

Thanks man! I had someone ask me if it was for sale there, but this is going in the collection.

Was your ride the early black one at the end of the first row?

Happy Independence Day! flag.gif flag.gif flag.gif

Click to view attachment

-Ed
Ed_Turbo
One more pic smile.gif

Click to view attachment

-Ed
Maltese Falcon
Ed....the black six with the pulled rear fenders (end of first row) is Sherwood's. Ours was the black 914/ red rollbar just next to the Red vintage stake-bed truck (second row)...later on the Hippie bus pulled next to us biggrin.gif
abes914
Dang. I am stuck at work. Planning to visit either is Friday after my doctor's appointment or Saturday after the gpx-pca breakfast.

Happy 4th everyone.
Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jul 4 2018, 01:34 PM) *

Ed....the black six with the pulled rear fenders (end of first row) is Sherwood's. Ours was the black 914/ red rollbar just next to the Red vintage stake-bed truck (second row)...later on the Hippie bus pulled next to us biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, I only went to the back briefly though. Stop hiding and say hi next time. You guys up in the hills in the valley hiding lol-2.gif

-Ed
boxsterfan
Love the 914's but that Aubergine 911 Targa is drooley.gif
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ Jul 6 2018, 10:30 AM) *

QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jul 4 2018, 01:34 PM) *

Oh yeah, I only went to the back briefly though. Stop hiding and say hi next time. You guys up in the hills in the valley hiding lol-2.gif

-Ed

Not hiding Ed...even wearing a Red MSDS baseball cap and meeting new and old friends around the gig ! Next time leave your 914 open and I'll park myself in there and wait for you biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.