Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amco center console with gauges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Good overall condition but does have a quarter sized hole in the corner next to the red heater knob. Gauges in unknown condition. $95 + ship. Email - mark@markepstein to purchase.
Coondog
Amco stick shift knob brings a easy 50 bucks alone.... blink.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(Coondog @ Jul 1 2018, 07:33 PM) *

Amco stick shift knob brings a easy 50 bucks alone.... blink.gif

My guess is that it's not included with the console at that price.

However, I'd be interested in that AMCO crest knob if it's in excellent condition Mark.
;-)

BTW - they were only $5 new back in the day, & AMCO made them with crests for just about every make of car out there - or at least the imports. I'd gotten a spare back then, but have no idea where that box of parts went in my moves since 1976! blink.gif

GLWTS beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
mepstein
Tom - Yes, it looks almost new. PM me your adress and I’ll send you the knob for free. I’ll throw in (free with purchase) a new reproduction stock looking knob to the buyer of the console.
Tom_T
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 1 2018, 07:52 PM) *

Tom - Yes, it looks almost new. PM me your adress and I’ll send you the knob for free. I’ll throw in (free with purchase) a new reproduction stock looking knob to the buyer of the console.

Thanx Mark,

I'm happy to pay fair price or at least cover your shipping cost. I'll PM to you.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
mepstein
sold. thanks mark
Mblizzard
If it falls through let me know. My size 14 feet could us a bit more room than my current configuration allows.
mepstein
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Jul 2 2018, 02:21 PM) *

If it falls through let me know. My size 14 feet could us a bit more room than my current configuration allows.

It's paid. Shipping tomorrow.
Next one is for you Mike biggrin.gif
koozy
I could use one of these too, if anyone has one
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.