Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Very nice heater lever & NOS R side window cap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
FS - Very nice heater lever & NOS R side window cap.

The chrome handle is excellent. yes, show some wear, but no pitting or rust. The red knob is average condition. - $40 with free shipping in USA

Also a NOS right side window cap - $20 with free shipping in USA.

euro911
Actually, the 'window cap' is a rear window track guide for the rear of the side window, that installs at the upper rear at the back of the door, and they are different (early vs. late) in their application.

This particular part# appears to be for the 'later' doors, but I don't remember the exact year of the change ... (but I think '75).

Mark's site has repros, but there's a typo in the description, showing both sides as part # 914.542.173.10 (which is the left side #). I'll send him a PM alerting him to the fact shades.gif

https://shop.914rubber.com/914-Late-door-en...ght-914LDEC.htm
smg914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 1 2018, 08:46 PM) *

Actually, the 'window cap' is a rear window track guide for the rear of the side window, that installs at the upper rear at the back of the door, and they are different (early vs. late) in their application.

This particular part# appears to be for the 'later' doors, but I don't remember the exact year of the change ... (but I think '75).

Mark's site has repros, but there's a typo in the description, showing both sides as part # 914.542.173.10 (which is the left side #). I'll send him a PM alerting him to the fact shades.gif

https://shop.914rubber.com/914-Late-door-en...ght-914LDEC.htm

Garold,
I'll take the window cap.
Thanks,
Steve
yellowporky
Is this heater lever for a center console? If yes i will take it.
Thanks
Chris
Larmo63
This is a non console style lever.

Not to hijack, but I have a good console style lever available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.